The luxury packaging fair and the new collections we presented - The luxury packaging fair and the new collections we presented - tapisite-fr
Agrégateur de contenus
The luxury packaging fair and the new collections we presented
Luxe Pack 2018: the luxury packaging fair and the new collections we presented
We came to the food & beverage sector of Luxe Pack 2018 with a variety of innovations in our range for the premium beverage market.
Among the many products in our collections, this was a chance to introduce various new collections in the Signature range, such as Signature Ceramic Inspiration stone effect, Signature Light Inspiration Heavy Plastic and Signature Wood Inspiration with real leather inserts.
Meanwhile, for the Tapì Collection, we presented Abor, the green-design project focused on the reuse of distillation residues/spent lees, as well as a new closure designed for the world of cosmetics.
Signature Ceramic Line – Stone effect
There are two different stone-effect finishes in our Signature Ceramic Inspiration collection. An unrivalled product for the food & beverage market, the stone-effect finish is also an excellent alternative to wood, it has an irregular surface while its dense consistency gives the final product a truly unique craft feel.
Signature Wood Line with leather inserts
Since craft-look packaging designs are becoming increasingly popular in the beverage world, we have come up with Signature Wood Inspiration with genuine leather inserts, a line of precious closures that enable classic designs to be created in a more modern key.
Signature Light Inspiration Heavy Plastic
Signature Light Inspiration Heavy Plastic is a new range of products made of plastic reinforced with metal. A finish that makes the packaging as a whole heavier, lending prestige and elegance to the finished product.
New Duo cap for the cosmetics industry
This two-in-one closure, designed for the world of cosmetics, facilitates product transport and storage through an innovative method that cuts out all risk of product leakage, enabling the consumer to use the product itself in an easier and more intelligent way.
Abor is an innovative and sustainable project dedicated to the world of spirits. It highlights the product’s origins and history, by re-using distillation residues/spent lees.
Agrégateur de contenus
- Édition Spéciale by Luxe Pack : Tapì va s'envoler pour Paris
- Packaging Première : Fieramilanocity, du 28 au 30 mai 2019
- Bouchons NFC : une nouvelle expérience pour producteurs et consommateurs
- Le packaging n'est pas seulement une question d'esthétique : comment changer de point de vue dans le monde du vin
- World Spirits Conference : l’évènement selon Tapì
- Purity : le bouchon de caractère pour des vins raffinés
- Mini T-mix Wood et Mini T-mix Synthetic by Tapì
- Craft Spirits Conference & Expo : une seizième édition
- Tapì à Pentawards Live : une occasion de réseautage formateur.
- Tapì à l'évènement Modernización del TLCUEM - Oportunidades de Negocios