Spirits Strategies & Innovation Congress: the two-day strategic event dedicated to the distillates sector - Spirits Strategies & Innovation Congress: the two-day strategic event dedicated to the distillates sector - tapisite-fr
Agrégateur de contenus
Spirits Strategies & Innovation Congress: the two-day strategic event dedicated to the distillates sector
After the great success of its 2017 edition, the Spirits Strategies & Innovation Congress in London is back on 30th and 31st October: an intense two-day event, dedicated to all aspects of innovation in the world of spirits.
After listening to the feedback they got from visitors to the previous edition, , the event organizers decided that the 2018 show would seek to combine strategy with innovation, so as to seek an understanding of how one interacts with the other and how both affect growth in the spirits sector.
The various conferences and speeches will be approaching a wide range of topics from different points of view, but all eyes and ears will be on one in particular: the strategies for attracting and keeping new customers at a time of such huge competition.
A unique opportunity for companies operating in the sector to meet, network, make partnerships and exchange ideas with the industry’s top professionals.
As sponsors of the event, Tapì will be taking part with a vertical presentation of our latest collections. We will be discussing the evolution of packaging in the premium beverage market, with insights into the closures and spirits markets, through the voice of Tapì group R&D Managing Director, Domenico Liberati. We look forward to seeing you on 30th and 31st October at our information desk, and on October 30th at 12:20 for our presentation.
Agrégateur de contenus
- T-disc : le bouchon qui allie tradition et innovation
- George Dickel Bottled in Bond : un whisky spécial avec un bouchon exceptionnel
- Vs Pack : lorsque l'innovation rencontre l'emballage
- Tapì sponsors the Oscar de l’Emballage on 25 November 2019 at the ELYSÉES BIARRITZ, Paris
- Tapì à SIMEI 2019 : l'événement italien culte pour les vins et spiritueux
- As Partner of the Institute for the Protection of Grappa of Trentino, Tapì will be meeting up with members for a day of networking
- Spirits Strategies & Innovation Congress : une occasion incroyable de formation et de réseautage
- À la recherche de l'éco-durabilité : le parcours de Tapì vers la durabilité environnementale
- Starlight Mix : le bouchon verseur qui donne de nouvelles nuances aux condiments
- La 28e édition de SIMEI : du 19 au 22 novembre à Milan