The luxury packaging fair and the new collections we presented - The luxury packaging fair and the new collections we presented - tapisite-fr
Agrégateur de contenus
The luxury packaging fair and the new collections we presented
Luxe Pack 2018: the luxury packaging fair and the new collections we presented
We came to the food & beverage sector of Luxe Pack 2018 with a variety of innovations in our range for the premium beverage market.
Among the many products in our collections, this was a chance to introduce various new collections in the Signature range, such as Signature Ceramic Inspiration stone effect, Signature Light Inspiration Heavy Plastic and Signature Wood Inspiration with real leather inserts.
Meanwhile, for the Tapì Collection, we presented Abor, the green-design project focused on the reuse of distillation residues/spent lees, as well as a new closure designed for the world of cosmetics.
Signature Ceramic Line – Stone effect
There are two different stone-effect finishes in our Signature Ceramic Inspiration collection. An unrivalled product for the food & beverage market, the stone-effect finish is also an excellent alternative to wood, it has an irregular surface while its dense consistency gives the final product a truly unique craft feel.
Signature Wood Line with leather inserts
Since craft-look packaging designs are becoming increasingly popular in the beverage world, we have come up with Signature Wood Inspiration with genuine leather inserts, a line of precious closures that enable classic designs to be created in a more modern key.
Signature Light Inspiration Heavy Plastic
Signature Light Inspiration Heavy Plastic is a new range of products made of plastic reinforced with metal. A finish that makes the packaging as a whole heavier, lending prestige and elegance to the finished product.
New Duo cap for the cosmetics industry
This two-in-one closure, designed for the world of cosmetics, facilitates product transport and storage through an innovative method that cuts out all risk of product leakage, enabling the consumer to use the product itself in an easier and more intelligent way.
Abor is an innovative and sustainable project dedicated to the world of spirits. It highlights the product’s origins and history, by re-using distillation residues/spent lees.
Agrégateur de contenus
- Spirits Strategies & Innovation Congress : rendez-vous les 29 et 30 octobre à Londres
- Signature Wood Inspiration s'agrandit avec deux nouveaux types de finitions : Exotic et Craft Effect
- Signature Ceramic Stone Effect : un petit chef-d'œuvre de conception d'emballage qui met en valeur le caractère artisanal
- Starcap by Tapì : le bouchon qui apporte un petit plus à l'emballage
- Cérémonie de Gala des Pentawards : Londres, 12 septembre
- Starlight et Starlight Mix : une touche de lumière pour vos conditionnements
- Salon Riga Food : du 4 au 7 septembre au Kipsala International Exhibition Centre
- Retour de Luxe Pack Monaco : le salon dédié à l'emballage de luxe
- Le design rencontre l'efficacité : le bouchon SCR finition « Diamond side embossing »
- La beauté du bois brut rencontre l'élégance du cuir véritable : Tapì présente Signature Wood Inspiration Craft Effect